Versions 2.0 of Reality have the following outstanding features compared to the previous 1.9 versions
1) A simplified mode that allows working seamlessly within the classic Pro Tools workflow.
2) An exclusive immersive tool called Ambients that allows to create immersive environments from mono or stereo tracks
3) FX Audio Sound generators on each input
4) Mutes and Solos in bed inputs
5) Centralized control of Solos, Mutes, and other per channel functions
6) Six new binaural modes
In Reality Builder each input can be configured as a sound generator with the additional advantage that the entire process engine dedicated to each Input is used for the Fx Audio Sound Generator.
This means that Proximity, Inertia, Doppler, Space (Reverb) send, Immersive Tools, etc. will be available for each Input. But the most important is that each Input with the Fx ON button and with an active audio file will be processed by the Panning engine, and will be controlled on the same panel with its spatial position (x, y, z), becoming a 3D audio multi-generator with all the automation possibilities. An ultra-powerful weapon for the sound design engineer.