X-verb is a hybrid convolution reverberation featuring a proprietary sonic DNA modeler engine able to render any number of totally decorrelated impulse responses at lightning speed. Those IRs feed real-time convolutions resulting in an extremely immersive spatial sound with an overall dynamics of more than 120 dB.
Two identical reverbs run simultaneously on each instance allowing real-time scene changes without interruption and glitches
X-verb allows up to 200 instances and up to 10 output channels (7.1.2) and includes a library of more than 400 indoor and outdoor space models with 0.1 to 10 seconds length range. It is compatible with Atmos, Auro3D and DTS formats.
Instead of sampling impulse responses (IRs) of the rooms and spaces, X-verb creates models that define the spaces by means of geometrical and physical parameters. It samples the “DNA” of the space by defining size, shape, surfaces and other physical parameters, before transferring them to the rendering engine. Those parameters can always be modified so that any space can be emulated.
With other technologies adjust reverb time is often a challenge. With X-verb, the reverberation length can be changed from 0.1 to 10 seconds without switching presets or readjusting any other settings. The size and length of the featured IRs can be modified to match the space being simulated while retaining sonic integrity and character, making programming much easier.
X-verb is totally compatible with DSpatial Reality, DSpatial Reverb, Pro Tools and Logic Audio.
– A library of more than 400 impulse responses, all them totally compatible with DSpatial Reality and DSpatial Reverb
– Indoor and Outdoor space simulation
– 0.1 to 10 seconds reverb time range for all impulse responses (IR)
– Pro Tools supported bus formats: mono, stereo, LCR, LCRS, Quad, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0 SDDS, 7.1 SDDS, 7.0 DTS, 7.1 DTS, 7.0.2 and 7.1.2
– Audio Units supported bus formats: from 1 (mono) to 8 (7.1)
– Multichannel, stereo or mono inputs in standard Pro Tools (AAX) and Logic Audio (Audio Units) tracks
– Dual reverb mode for real-time scene changes on each instance
– Up to 200 instances.
– Up to 20 real-time convolutions per instance.
– Up to 10 channel IR modeler per instance
– Up to 10 channels of fully decorrelated IRs per instance
– Up to 10 decorrelated output channels per instance
– Rehearsal mode with 4 sound files
– AAX and Audio Units versions
– 120 dB dynamic range
Mac with a minimum of 8G RAM
OSX 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.8, 10.9
Pro Tools 11, 12, Ultimate